Unlike many other jobs and positions, a consultant recruiter doesn’t work in any company but usually these workers run their separate offices called recruitment agencies. They have the responsibility to keep in touch with the organizations and companies in the country so that when any company needs new employees, they can rely on the consultant agency. It’s very difficult to understand the actual job description for a consultant recruiter but we can put that in simple words like “this is the one that filters the applicants for a vacant position in a company and saves a lot of consideration time for the company recruitment department”.
Job Responsibilities of a Consultant Recruiter:
- Making relations with local companies and organizations in order to make partners with them.
- Keeping an eye on companies to find out the right time when they need a consultant for hiring new staff.
- Analyzing the requirements of each company and then posting ads in local newspapers.
- Filtering the applications and interviewing the right candidates before referring them to the actual company.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Consultant Recruiter Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Consultant Recruiter Resume,
Salary of a Consultant Recruiter:
Usually people assume that this is a very high profile job as the title is pretty much exclusive but in reality, this is just a starting or very basic job in any company or organization. These are actually the assistants of a different type to the recruiters in a company so they usually get paid just like the assistants. Most of the organizations hire these employees on hourly basis where they earn around $7-$10 per hour which can go up to $13 per hour in some cases where on the other hand, some companies also hire these consultants on regular monthly salary basis where they earn around $35000-$40000 per year. This gives a very clear idea that this job is not for those who want to work full time but usually the students and females prefer this job because of the flexible hours and less on-job complications.
Here are the Guidelines to create a Consultant Resume:
- You have to write a unique objective which shows that you have the necessary abilities and not just filling the space with some copied lines from some website.
- Put all the information about your professional studies except high school diploma because it’s obvious that you have got it.
- If you have gained some extra certificates regarding consultancy, add that too but only if it’s related to the recruitment career.
- Talk about your previous achievements instead of duties and responsibilities.
Elements not to include in this Resume:
- There is no need to include personal information like hobbies of marital status because it’s just useless. No one will have time to read and consider all that.
- If you don’t have any experience, don’t lie about it but simply tell them that you are new in this career.
- If you have done an internship in some construction firm, don’t add that information in your resume because a 1 year internship can’t be equal to 1 year experience.
- Always stick to simple formats and black and white edition of your resume.
- Avoid using a colored and multi font resume which will just look more complicated and hard to analyze.