Here is a collection of 19 Free Office Administrator Resume Samples that can help anyone in creating their own resume quickly and without spending too much time on professional layout.
It is important to understand that an office administrator is just another kind of assistant or the assistant to the office manager. In other words, you can also refer office administrator as an Office Assistant Position. These administrators share the same duties as the office assistants but there are some slight changes and more duties added in the list of their responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities of an Office Administrator:
- Supervising the activities of the staff members in the office
- Coordinating with the other employees
- Taking part in the hiring process of new employees
- Creating orientation programs and presentations for newly hired employees
- Handle the work when staff members are on leave and dividing the work among those who are present in the office
- Getting involved in the training and skill development process for the staff members
- Handling the office expenses and keeping record for these official expenditures
- Preparing annual expense reports and handling bookkeeping
- Maintaining office stationary, electrical equipment and office furniture
Here is preview of a Free Sample Office Administrator Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Office Administrator Resume,
Salary of Office Administrator:
It is not usual that every company hires a separate employee for this job but most of the time, someone from the existing office staff is nominated for the position and it’s his additional responsibility to handle the duties and tasks of the office administrator. In this case, there is a slight raise in his salary where on the other hand, if the office administrator is hired on regular salary just like other employees in the office, these executive assistants earn around $40000 per year.
Required Skills for Office Administrator Job:
- Communication skills
- Technological skills
- Written expressions
- Organizational ability
- Time management
- Immediate decision making
- Planning skills
- Problems solving skills
- Office task management
- Prioritization skills
- Public speaking
Useful tips for creating an Office Administrator Resume:
- Most people like to include their responsibilities from the previous jobs in the resume but you don’t need to tell the employer about the duties of a manager or a supervisor as he knows it already. Instead, it’s better to add achievements and accomplishments in the resume. Here you can also add the awards that you have won for your excellent work skills and expertise.
- There is no need to add a picture of you in the resume. This is a very common mistake that many people make. Yes you are very handsome and charming but unless the employer requested you do add the picture or you are applying for a job in showbiz, there is no need to do so.
- While discussing particular stuff that includes figures and numbers, it is better to use more numbers and fewer words. Numbers are easy to locate even in dense paragraphs and it’s easy to understand them as compared to words.
- Many people make the mistake of sending the same old resume for every job application. This is not good and it is very important that when you apply for a new job, you create resume according to the needs, requirements and job description of the position.
Free Office Administrator Resume Samples
Here are previews and download links for these Free Office Administrator Resume Samples in MS Word format.