Download these 23 Free Entry Level Sales Resume Samples in MS Word Format to study before preparing your own Sales Resume quickly.
There is no need to define or explain what a salesman does and what his job duties and responsibilities are. In the same sense, an entry level salesman is a person who has no experience in this career and he has joined a company to first learn about the stuff, observe the senior salesmen working and learning important skills and expertise to work in the field with customers.
Job Responsibilities of an Entry Level Salesman:
- Observing the senior salesmen
- Assisting the senior staff in the office
- Going on field visits with the salesmen to observe better
- Learning the essential skills to communicate with people
- Getting to know the sales in a better way
- Understand the company products and their sales
- Getting help from the supervisor or the manager if unable to understand anything in particular
Salary of an Entry Level Salesman:
If you understand how salesmen work, you can also realize that most of the time, these salesmen aren’t hired on regular salaries but they usually work on commission. For example, if a salesman sells $1000 worth of stuff and his commission is 10%, this means he made $100 from that deal. Mostly this is the case for entry level salesmen but either they are hired on regular salaries or on commissions, these salesmen don’t earn more than $50000 per year.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Entry Level Sales Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Entry Level Sales Resume,
Essential Elements in Entry Level Sales Resume:
- Personal information
- Work related experience
- Awards and accomplishments
- Hobbies/favorite activities
- Job related skills
- Computer skills
- Reference for previous employment
- Community or welfare work
Useful tips for writing Entry Level Sales Resume:
- Keep in mind that it’s a resume not an essay or thesis that you can make as long as you think. Keep the resume to only one page and remove the irrelevant or less important stuff in order to cut back on the content.
- It is really important that when you create the resume, it’s only for one employer so stop sending the old or same resumes for each kind of job and customize a new copy of the resume after understanding the job description.
- Cover letter is not essential with the resume but when you apply for a high profile job, it is better to use all the measurements that can make your resume look more professional.
- Take really good care of the contact information on the resume because it is really simple and easy to make small mistakes in the phone numbers, email and street addresses.
- Always make sure that you don’t send the resume without proofreading it at least twice. If you don’t find any mistakes, ask your friends to take a look and go through it thoroughly.
- It is good that you have done some volunteer work but that’s not okay to mention that in any kind of job application. For example, in sales job, it is good that you are excellent with people and have communication skills so you can mention the volunteer work here.
Free Entry Level Sales Resumes:
Here are previews and download links for these free Entry Level Sales Resume Samples.