Download these 17 Free Data Entry Resume Samples in MS Word format to help you prepare your own resume quickly and effectively.
When you run a company, you don’t know which information is worth keeping and which files are better in the trash. This is why most of the companies and organizations always keep data for at least 10 years so that even if they need anything in the future, it will be available to them. In order to maintain, edit and enter the data in the database, human help and efforts are needed. Computers are there only to keep the data safe and secure in the system but it is the humans and employees who feed the data into the database. The manager or in charge of these employees is usually known as the data entry supervisor
Job Responsibilities and Duties of Data Entry Supervisor:
- The most important and key responsibility of a data entry supervisor is to create an effective and excellent team that is as good in his presence as when he is not around
- It is also a responsibility of the data entry supervisor that before the operators feed the data in the database, he verifies the accuracy of the data
- Making important changes and corrections in the data where it’s needed
- Providing assistant to the employees and low level operators whenever they need it
- Putting the information and data in the right place and making it easy for the office staff to retrieve the data easily
Salary of Data Entry Supervisor:
It is very common that only some of the companies and organizations need the services of a data entry supervisor because everything now days is based on computer and software and when there is a computer system monitoring every bit of the data entered in the database, there are fewer chances of any mistakes. But despite of that, a data entry supervisor earns around $25000 annually in an average size company and this salary can go up to $40000 in case of a good company with more responsibilities and job duties.
Free Sample Data Entry Supervisor Resumes
Here is preview of a Free Sample Data Entry Supervisor Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sample Data Entry Resume,
Essential Elements in a Data Entry Supervisor Resume:
- Personal information
- Work related experience
- Awards and accomplishments
- Hobbies/favorite activities
- Job related skills
- Computer skills
- Reference for previous employment
- Community or welfare work
Useful Tips for Writing a Data Entry Supervisor Resume:
- Keep in mind that when there are hundreds of applicants applying for the same job as you, your resume will only get 8-10 seconds of consideration before going into the trash so you better make it worth reading besides just making it cool and stylish.
- Rather than using common words like good communicator or team player, use the words that are more unique and eye catching for the employer.
- If the recruiter wants to have the references, he will ask you before or at the interview. That’s why there is no need to add a statement in the resume such as references will be provided on request as it’s understood by the employer.
- While applying for a job, your key objective is to get the job so there is no need to add any objective on the resume because most of the employers don’t care about it as much as you think.
Free Data Entry Resume Samples
Here are previews and download links for these Free Data Entry Resume Samples in MS Word.
If you are familiar with the work of database and data entry operators, it is very easy for you to understand what a data entry supervisor does and what his responsibilities are. The data entry operators are the key resources or aspects that provide manpower to enter the data in the database but it is possible that even if they have good experience, they are unfamiliar with errors and common problems in the database entering process which can lead to more complex problems in not handled properly. To make sure that the operators are supervised in a good and useful manner, data entry supervisors are hired. The key responsibility of these supervisors is to keep an eye on the data entry operators and to make sure that they enter the data in correct order and there will be no issues in retrieving the data later with no compromises and good security of the database from outside intrusion.
Job responsibilities and duties of Data Entry Jobs:
- Understanding the needs and requirements of a company or organization
- Getting to know the database and operations required to handle the database in a company
- Gathering effective team of data entry operators and training them
- Organizing the data before entering in the database
- Coordinating with the operators and help them to solve small or common problems on their own
- Managing the work of the data entry operators for better results and more productivity
- Dealing with common errors in the database and solving them
- Researching and implementing new changes to the database as well as the manner in which the data is entered in the database
Required skills for a Data Entry Resume:
- Active listening
- Being a good leader
- Good organizational skills
- Good people skills
- Multi tasking
- Excellent motivational skills
- Good decision making
- Being able work with deadlines
- Good skills to work under stress
- Good management skills
- Good judgment and analytical skills
Useful tips for writing a Data Entry Resume:
- Never use font size bigger than 11pts in resume but you can make the heading and subheadings bold.
- Start with the most recent job and talk about your work experience.
- Put your name and contact information at the top of your resume in slightly bold font so it will be easy to access and remember.
- Avoid creating a large resume with useless information. Instead, make it simple and short.