Download these 18 Free CNA Nursing Resume Samples in MS Word Format to study before preparing your own Nursing Resume quickly.
CNA stands for certified nursing assistant and it’s pretty clear from the job title that this is a position in which employee mainly females work under supervision of nurses and they provide assistant to the patients in less important stuff such.
Job Responsibilities of a CNA Nurse:
- The most important tasks or responsibilities of a CNA nurse are to keep the patient clean and take care of its hygiene
- It mainly includes bathing the patients, feeding them on time and changing their clothes
- It is a key responsibility of a CNA nurse to take record of the vital signs of the patient i.e. blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate and blood glucose level
- Making beds while the patient is not in the room and keeping the room clean all the time is also a job duty for CAN nurse
- Setting up the equipment when doctor is on round and assisting him with the tools and files
- Keeping an eye on the physical condition of the patients and in case of an unusual change, calling the doctor
Salary of a CNA Nurse:
If you are used to see older people or mainly females in the nursing career especially the CNA nursing, it is mainly because this job doesn’t provide good salary figures and most of the time; people consider it only as a part time job. Usually a CNA nurse earns around $40000 per year but most of the time, these nurses are hired on hourly basis where they earn in between $8-$12 per hour.
Here is preview of a Free Sample CNA Nursing Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this CNA Nursing Resume,
Essential Elements in CNA Nursing Resume:
- Personal information
- Work related experience
- Awards and accomplishments
- Hobbies/favorite activities
- Job related skills
- Computer skills
- Reference for previous employment
- Community or welfare work
Useful tips for writing a CNA Nursing Resume:
- Objective is the most important part of the resume as this decides if the employer wants to read your resume or not. Make sure to write a unique and job description related objective and avoid using readymade or usual types of statements in the objective and create something new.
- The key purpose of this resume is to get you an interview not the actual job. Once you get interview call, now it’s time for you to show your charm and until then, keep in mind that resume is the first thing that meets with the employer before you so make it concise and keep it short.
- Grammatical and spelling mistakes are the worst enemies for you while hunting for a job. There is nothing more boring and disturbing for an employer than reading a resume with several mistakes and typos. This is why it is really important that when you finish the resume, proofread it at least twice.
- There is no need to add any personal information such as the marital status or bank accounts as this will only make your resume look messy and it is no good for the employer’s consideration.
Free CNA Nursing Resumes:
Here are previews and download links for these Free CNA Resume Samples in MS Word.