Download these 19 Free Chef Resume Samples in MS Word Format to study before preparing your own Chef Resume for your next dream job.
Next time when you eat in a restaurant, think of a person who is born to cook and he knows how to cook, prepare and present the food in front of the customers. This is the person who is known as the chef and it’s the one that you see in the kitchen with the tall white hat. Chef is a professional cook who cooks foods for living and adopts this profession as a career.
Job responsibilities of Chef:
- The most important and key responsibility of a chef is to prepare , cook and present the food in front of the customers
- Determining how a specific food should be cooked and presented
- Understand production and staff requirements and inform the employer about them
- Estimating the amounts for the food supplies
- Helping the administration to fix price for each food item on the menu
- Getting to know the food better and experimenting with different items and techniques
- Presenting the food in a certain manner so that it appeals the eyes of the customers
Salary of a Chef:
Chefs are good with food and other related stuff and as you can understand, there is nothing more important to most of us than eating good food. This is why when restaurants and other eating places hire chefs, they pay them very good salaries in order to keep them happy and ultimately driving more business to the restaurant. Usually a chef earns around $50000 per year but this figure varies with each restaurant, expertise of the chef, his experience and geographical location of the restaurant.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Chef Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Chef Resume,
Required skills for Chef job:
- Attention to details
- Good grip on baking techniques
- Professional education from cooking school
- Excellent knowledge of cooking
- Experience with different cuisines
- Expertise with spices
- Being able to work with creativity
- Working under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Good relationship builder with the team members
- Quality control skills
Useful tips for creating Chef Resume:
- The most important thing to take care while creating a resume is to decide which type of resume should one use.
- As soon you enter in a college or have a professional degree i.e. masters, there is no need to mention your high school education on the resume. It is pretty much understood that you didn’t get in the college until you graduated from the high school.
- If you are thinking of creating a portfolio, keep in mind that it’s not implacable for the jobs other than modeling, acting or auditioning. Data entry is a computer based desk job and it is required that you send a resume not a portfolio.
- Objective statement is the first element that comes across the eyes of the employer and this is why it is really important that you focus on this part more than other sections.
- There is no shame in having no or very short experience. It’s not your fault that you just completed your studies and it’s your first job application.
Free Chef Resume Samples:
Download these Free Check Resume Samples in MS Word Format.