There are many jobs that aren’t specified to one career or field but these jobs are available in many companies and organizations. Chief recruiter officer is also a post that can be seen in any company and organization that hires people either its local or outsourcing. This is the person or employee that supervises the entire process of recruitment in a company from analyzing the vacant positions in the company and each internal department to posting ads for the positions to interviewing the applicants to training them for the jobs. In a way, the whole recruitment process depends on this very employee the chief recruiter.
Job responsibilities of a chief recruiter:
- The responsibilities of a chief recruiter are pretty much the same as any recruiter but the difference is that usually this employee doesn’t function in the recruitment process but only oversee and supervise the procedures.
- This includes training the recruitment department for number of elements including; looking for vacant position in the company, coming up with appropriate number of employees needed in each department, giving ads for the open position in the company, receiving applications and interviewing the applicants.
- Moreover, it also includes supervising the training process for new hired staff in the company and providing them enough training that will help them on the job.
- After that, the same employee appoints the new hired staff to the right position in the company and after that, he also keeps an eye on their job performance for future perspectives.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Chief Recruiter Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Chief Recruiter Resume,
Salary of a chief recruiter:
The title of this job pretty much explains the duties of this employee and his position in the company. These recruiters are very important in each organization as they hire all the staff and supervise the entire recruitment process so they get very good salaries too. When these recruiters start their career in a company, the salary is around $100000 per year and after some experience i.e. 1-2 years; this salary range goes up to $150000 per year. Usually these employees are hired on monthly fixed salary basis but there are some multinational organizations in Europe and America that also pay per hour. In that situation, they earn around $30-$40 per hour for an eight hours per day job.
Here are the guidelines to create a chief recruiter resume:
- Be precise in writing objective in your resume because it’s the main part that catches the eye of the recruiter.
- Always write a unique objective according to the job you are applying for.
- If you have experience, list that expertise at the top of your resume but if you don’t have that much experience, list that a little bellow.
- If you have got extra certificates along with regular professional studies, attach that with your resume and let your employer know that you are not the same as others.
- List extra abilities which you have gained during previous works which will provide you an extra edge.
- Write about your previous achievements instead of duties and tasks because everyone knows that.
Elements not to include in this resume:
- Do not provide any irrelevant information like your marital status or hobbies because no one will have time to read it or review it.
- Don’t lie about anything and don’t be a person you are not. You will eventually get caught and that won’t be a good situation for you.
- Use different words and creative sentences to make it more fun so your employer will want to read it all till end.